U.S. Says nothing off the table on China journey curbs amid virus outbreak



The United States is thinking about new steps to counter a coronavirus outbreak that has killed over one hundred people in China and nothing is off the table in terms of possible tour regulations for China, the U.S. Health secretary said on Tuesday.

The United States, which so far has 5 confirmed instances of the new coronavirus, has urged Americans to reconsider journey plans to China because of the outbreak. It also warned specially towards travel to the Hubei province, the epicenter of the outbreak in China with hundreds of instances.

Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar said at some point of a information convention that he had supplied to send a crew of U.S. Infectious disease experts to China to help with its public fitness efforts and advised them to be more obvious.

“Beyond that, all alternatives for handling infectious disease spread should be at the table, which include travel restrictions,” he stated.

The World Health Organization stated on Tuesday that China has agreed that it can send global experts “as quickly as feasible.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments